CYPRUS HIGH COMMISSION
TRADE CENTRE in London
The Cyprus Trade Centre in London operates under the auspices of the Cyprus Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism as the economic and commercial section of the Cyprus High Commission in the United Kingdom. It is one of the thirteen export promotion missions of the Republic of Cyprus abroad.
The main objective of this office is to assist Cypriot enterprises in their endeavour to establish new and develop existing business links in the United Kingdom with a particular focus on exporting capabilities, as well as to promote Cyprus’ services sector and encourage foreign investment in the island.
KEY GOALS ARE TO
- Facilitate the liaison between businesses in the United Kingdom and Cyprus
- Develop trade in goods and services between British and Cypriot companies
- Promote Cyprus as an international business and investment centre
- Provide with reliable information and research studies on the British market
- Organise business events, trade delegations, press facility visits, participation in trade fairs and exhibitions in the United Kingdom